Friday, July 6, 2012

Let's try this again...

I have started a blog on Eldar and on Grey Knights, but I didn't really follow up on them.  I am excited about the new edition, and might even start playing some local tournaments.  I like Grey Knights, but I have probably over 15,000 points of "Marine" stuff, and only about 4,000 of Grey Knight Stuff (there is some overlap for things like Rhinos / Razorbacks / etc).  So using a "normal" chapter will allow me to use more of my models then just playing Grey Knights (and I can always ally in some units if I want).  I am leaning toward Blood Angels, I have played them before, because I like their lore, and because Ultra Marines still just don't compare.  I have a few squads of Space Wolves and Dark Angels, so I may Ally them in from time to time, but I am probably going to officially make my Marines to Blood Angels (they are currently unpainted), and just ride out the codex creep storm.
I have a new iphone, with a decent camera, so I might even start taking pictures to go with my battle reports, we'll see if I can keep this up again.  (Usually, if I have time to dedicate to 40K, I am making army lists or looking up rules, and not blogging).

No comments:

Post a Comment