Friday, July 6, 2012

1500 BA

First 6th Edition BA List
I am going to play my first 6th edition battle tomorrow.  I don't know what I will face exactly, so making an all comers list (really the only kind I ever make) but it will probably be orks (lots of shoota boyz, probably 3 units of 15 lootas, and maybe some 'Kans with forcefields) or IG (parking lot with 2 units of 3 vendettas with 3 lasguns each)

Its been a while since I played BA, but 6th edition was good excuse to leave GK and go back to combined arms marine list (GK were fine, but there were such a limited number of units, and the reason I became marine in the first place (from 3rd edition necrons) was to have more flexibility.

Anyway, here is my list, I thought about a Stormraven, but I just didn't see it (or 2 of them) standing up to 45 lootas or 6 vendettas - figure I will just suck up the wounds as they fly by.

1 Chaplain - Bolt Pistol and Crozius Arcanum
19 Death Company with Boltguns. +1 Hammer, +1 Powerfist
2 Full Tac Squads (+1 Plasma gun, +1 Lascannon, SGT armed with meltabombs)
1 Full Assault Squad (+2 Flamers, SGT armed with meltabombs and 2 plasma pistols)
2 Whirlwinds
1 Devastator Team (5 Marines with 4 Missile Launchers, SGT has meltabombs)

1 comment:

  1. I read alot about plasma being the new thing, but with this list, I lost 3 models to gets hot! in 2 games (and there are only 4 plasma weapons), so I am not sure....

    ReplyDelete