Monday, July 9, 2012

1500 points and Reclusiarch

So, I had alot of success with the Death Company up until now (2 games in 6th :) )  As I have been trying to add more to my army, I have been stealing the points from the death company - until I got to 10 led by a reclusiarch.

I wondered if 10 is enough to justify the reclusiarch, and it was pointed out to me that the reclusiarch still makes a big difference, which is true.  After thinking about it though, I am not sure that a reclusiarch leading a death company is the best choice for a Warlord (and at 1500, having more than 1 HQ is tough).  In both of the games I have played, the death company has done well as the forward element in my army, and in both games I lost my warlord - basically giving up a point.  This hasn't been an issue so far, but it could become one in close games.

No comments:

Post a Comment