Sunday, April 21, 2013

Chaos...

I know there is a good list or 2 in chaos, there are so many options, but I am starting to think that they just might not fit my play-style.

Heldrakes are awesome, but can't carry an army by themselves.

It looks like, to really be effective, armies need allies, and there aren't any I really like for Chaos (it looks like the ally well with necron air, which is the only army I have none of at all - I had a 3rd edition ground army, but traded it for credit to buy Chaos)

I like armies with maneuverability and firepower, and my chaos list, with the zombies, don't really have either.  This doesn't mean that I can't make a maneuverable or firepower heavy list, and I will try to do it, but I am thinking about going back to blood angels for a while, and then rolling into the new space marines.

1 comment:

  1. Yuhuuuu! Sorry to hear you're disappointed with your performances, but as an IG-BA player I'm glad you're returning to the bright side! Hope to read more about BA!
    And good luck finding your playstyle!

    ReplyDelete