Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Marines I have ever painted

I've been playing for 3-4 years now, maybe longer, and I have never painted a marine.  I painted some necrons I got (the old metal ones) when I first started playing, and haven't painted since.  Even though I have played marines, it has been a hodge podge of counts as marines I got from ebay.  When Grey Knights came out, I bought all new guys, so they were WYSIWYG, but still not painted.

Well, I wanted some actual death company, so I made a deal with my wife that would buy them, and then I wouldn't buy any other 40k stuff until that whole unit was painted.  Here it is:



I am far from an awesome painter, but they look cool enough for me (especially from the distance to the table top).  The power axes are actually metallic blue, the flask made them look purple

No comments:

Post a Comment