Thursday, August 2, 2012

Come a Long Way

So, speaking of never painting marines, and starting along time ago...
My next project is going to be my Biker Librarian.  As I was looking for bits, I was overwhelmed with how much 40k stuff I have acquired - I've come a long way from trading my fantasy chaos army for enough necrons to get started in 40K.
These are mostly Marine Types

Eldar, and some un-opened boxes of Grey Knight

Bins full of stuff - My necron Army (the one I traded for) is in that red tackle box (except for the monolith).  There are also 3 in-the-box land raiders, one of which is Apocalypse only (have no idea when I got that).

More stuff, mostly bits and part of a Dark Eldar Army, the rest of my Marines are in the 2 cases in the front.

2 comments:

  1. Good Grief man! I had no idea you were up to this amount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I know, I was just looking at it, and was like, "Where did all this come from?"

    ReplyDelete