Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Combining Forces with "The Lion's Angels"

I got an invitation to contribute to "The Lion's Angels."

KarateKid is a real-life friend of mine; since both of us are fairly sporadic posters, we have decided to combine forces.  Another of his friends also recently became a contributor so, hopefully, between us, we will be able to provide more consistent posts.

I am leaving this site up, and maybe a link on the new site, as a sort of archive of old posts, but my new posts will probably be at:

http://lionsangels.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you pointed this out! It's everything I can do sometimes, just to contain myself when some sweet little old lady or some sad young man shakes their head mournfully and says about the recently departed, "Well, now they're an angel in Heaven. angel card readings

    ReplyDelete